Thursday 1 December 2016

Last Minute Tips for CAT 2017 Aspirants

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan

How many questions will CAT Test Preparation in Jalandhar 2017 have? Will grammar be tested in the Verbal Ability Section? Will the DI-LR section be as difficult as last time? How do I quickly improve my percentiles in the last few days before the CAT? How do I push my scores beyond the 95% that I am consistently scoring in the Sim CATs?
With around 15 days to go for CAT 2017, these are some of the anxieties that the test-takers have in their mind. So, what is the right prep plan for the last fortnight before CAT – how do you ensure that you maximize your scoring potential in the limited time available.
Last Minute Tips for CAT 2017 Aspirants

  • Do not worry about the test structure – be prepared for any eventuality
  • Do not try to outguess the syllabus
  • Do not obsessively worry about the level of difficulty
  • Set your target attempts and accuracy for the test – and work towards it
  • Make a Plan to achieve
  • Execute the plan more dedicatedly
  • Don’t keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel

On the Day before the D-Day
  • Don’t overstrain yourself
  • Find out where your test centre is
  • Be ready with all you need to carry
  • Relax in the evening – watch a movie
  • Do not give up at this stage 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………


Best CAT Training Institute in Jalandhar, CAT Coaching Classes in Jalandhar, CAT Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Best Coaching for CAT entrance, CAT Coaching Classes, Cat Entrance Coaching classes, CAT entrance exam coaching in Jalandhar, CAT Test Preparation Jalandhar

No comments:

Post a Comment